Service Technician (Kelowna Branch)
Added: July 14, 2017
Starline Windows is looking for an energetic, skilled and customer service driven Service Technician based out of Kelowna and servicing the Okanagan/Thompson area. To start asap. We are looking for a service technician who is experienced in construction, repairs and installations of windows and doors, from minor adjustments to on site glazing. Mechanically inclined with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Contact, troubleshoot repair/service issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Leave site in same/better condition than it was found
- Complete paperwork and reporting
- Maintain customer loyalty through service
- Must have experience in the window and door industry
- Carpentry an asset
- Must possess superior organizational, time management and excellent communication skills
Wage is negotiable depending on experience. Please apply in person between 9:30 am and 2:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Front Desk Receptionist / Service Coordinator
Added: June 27, 2017
Starline Windows, a leading BC Manufacturer of window and door products, is currently looking for a front desk receptionist/service coordinator. The successful applicant will need to be a quick learner and able to multitask in a fast paced environment. This position is responsible for performing a full range of secretarial and administrative duties including but not limited to:
- greeting the public
- customer service
- handling customer payments and daily deposits
- assisting the sales team
- data entry
- generating service tickets
- organizing service calls and booking with customers
- shipping / receiving
- maintaining an adequate stock of general office supplies
Front Desk Receptionist
Starline Windows, a leading BC Manufacturer of window and door products is currently looking for a front desk receptionist. The successful applicant would be required to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Lower Mainland/Kelowna/Victoria/Nanaimo Sales Position
Starline Windows, 100% Canadian, Family Owned and Operated for 50 Years is currently seeking experienced and self-motivated sales representatives for it's new construction and renovation sectors.