Service Technician (Kelowna Branch)
Added: July 14, 2017
Starline Windows is looking for an energetic, skilled and customer service driven Service Technician based out of Kelowna and servicing the Okanagan/Thompson area. To start asap. We are looking for a service technician who is experienced in construction, repairs and installations of windows and doors, from minor adjustments to on site glazing. Mechanically inclined with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Contact, troubleshoot repair/service issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Leave site in same/better condition than it was found
- Complete paperwork and reporting
- Maintain customer loyalty through service
- Must have experience in the window and door industry
- Carpentry an asset
- Must possess superior organizational, time management and excellent communication skills
Wage is negotiable depending on experience. Please apply in person between 9:30 am and 2:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Lower Mainland/Kelowna/Victoria/Nanaimo Sales Position
Starline Windows, 100% Canadian, Family Owned and Operated for 50 Years is currently seeking experienced and self-motivated sales representatives for it's new construction and renovation sectors.